Call or stop by to pick up NRA-ILA 2nd Amendment campaign materials and to learn how you can get involved.
Voter registration applications available.
If you do not vote, you have no right to complain when it is over.
The following official Florida voter registration web link has been provided for your convenience . . . http://dos.myflorida.com/media/693757/dsde39.pdf
For Polk County residents only . . .
Polk County Supervisor of Elections:
Absentee voter / Vote by mail information:
Early voting information:
Personal voter registration information:
We are engaged . . . .
In-Gauge of Polk County - - Polk County's premeir not-for-profit NRA training organization
In-Gauge of Polk County
What is In-Gauge of Polk County? In-Gauge of Polk County is central Florida's only true not-for-profit
NRA social and training organization.
All of In-Gauge of Polk County's training programs are conducted by NRA instructors , are NRA
compliant and are NRA certified. (The CCW 101 class is NOT an NRA training class and an other
than NRA certificate of training is issued.) All official NRA certificates of training are recognized
In-Gauge of Polk County is a private, not-for-profit organization organized to provide quality
firearms safety training and to promote and preserve America's 2nd Amendment rights.
In-Gauge of Polk County provides unequaled firearms training to the public. Membership provides
unique and and specialized benefits not found in any other gun or shooting club.
* FREE National Rifle Association membership
* Access to firearm training only available to In-Gauge members
* Discounts on firearms training
* Discounts on In-Gauge events
* Access to information on local firearm issues and events
* Support and promotion of local firearm and safety training programs
* Camaraderie with like-minded individuals who support the shooting sports
Membership Application Criteria:
* The applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* The applicant must of good character, free of a criminal background and without
a felony conviction
* The applicant must either be a current member in good standing of the National
Rifle Association or become a member of the National Rifle Association at the
time of application to the Club.
SCROLL DOWN TO REQUEST AN APPLICATION
Vist and Like Us On Facebook
MEETINGS and ACTIVITIES . . .
Click HERE to request an application or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org